686 Pant Gore-Tex GT
- Brand: 686
- Product Code: I-004544
- 2-Layer bluesign® Approved GORE-TEX Nylon Fabric + DWR
- Fully Taped GORE-TEX Seams
- Shell Design
- Air-Flo™ Inner Leg Vents
- Pant Jacket Connect™ System
- Internal Waist Adjustment
- Merino Wool Blend Inner Waistband
- Boot Gusset with Snap Closure
- BOA® Compatible Boot System in Gaiter
- Boot Gaiter with Lycra Stretch Panel and Boot Lace Hook
- 500D Reinforced Inner Kick Panel
- RFID Blocking Inner Pocket
- Lift Ticket Eyelet on Belt Loop
- Water-Resistant Side Pocket Zipper
GORE-TEX guarantees you will stay dry and warm in any condition, for the life of your garment.
The seam taping process prevents moisture intrusion by making the seams as waterproof as their surrounding fabric.
For shipments of Goods, the Company accepts payments by (a) credit / debit or prepaid card through Everypay, one of Europe’s fastest growing payment gateways [digital credit and debit card payment processing company, lawfully Licensed (No. 280/3 / 23-7-2018 Government Gazette B 3010 / 25-7-2018) and supervised by the Bank of Greece] and (b) Cash on Delivery.
(a) If you choose Everypay for payment you can send your payments online (through a redirect page bearing our company’s logo - 21 Kifissia) using one of the intended payment methods, such as a credit card, debit card, prepaid card. The cards we accept are: VISA, MASTERCARD & MAESTRO & AMEX.
Acknowledging the importance of electronic payment security, 21kifissia cooperates with EveryPay – a Payment Institution licensed by the Bank of Greece that safely manages payment card transaction data in accordance with the regulatory framework on the Card Transaction Security Model. Everypay is certified in accordance with the PCI DSS, and is subject to periodic audits by a qualified consulting firm. All Everypay services are made through secure 256 bit SSL certificates. EveryPay also supports the use of the 3D Secure service, an additional security token for VISA, MasterCard & American Express. This way we ensure that you do not run any risk of your data being duplicated because the data is managed exclusively by the bank. In any case, the Company cannot guarantee that it can prevent unauthorized third parties from using the information illegally. Also, the Company bears no responsibility for not proceeding to a credit / debit card reservation of funds in the event of fault on the part of the service provider.
By selecting a card payment, you will be asked to enter:
- Your Name (Type exactly as it is on your card)
- Your card number (Enter it without the spaces)
- The expiration date of the card
- CVV / CVV2 (The 3-digit number on the back of your card).
- Possibly the 3D-Secure SecureCode (3D-Secure SecureCode is a new code for Visa and MasterCard cards for safer internet purchases).
With the exception of your card’s CVV/CVV2, the above data are communicated to Everypay under the billing order and are kept decoded at Everypay’s base.
By selecting a Credit Card / Interest Free Installments as a way of payment, you can pay through your credit either your entire order once or through interest free installments, by choosing yourself the number of installments from 1 to 6.
If your card is approved, your order at 21Kifissia will be completed. If your account has no money, the transaction will not be possible, so make sure there is a sufficient balance.
(d) If you choose Cash on delivery for payment (option provided for purchases in Greece only), you will have to pay the courier service upon delivery of your order, otherwise the order will not be delivered. If the total value of your order exceeds € 499, it is not possible to make cash on delivery payment. Cash on Delivery will always burden you with an extra cost of € 3,50 irrespective of the value of your order.
Irrespective of the payment method you choose, you can choose to issue either a retail receipt or an invoice. An invoice is issued to companies and freelancers, provided they fill out the following information upon their order: company name, VAT number, competent Tax Office n and profession for self-employed persons. The invoice / receipt will be sent with your order. Also, regardless of the payment method you choose, you are entitled to a refund if you decide to return the Good/s under the Terms & Conditions of our Online Store.
According to the delivery schedule of our courier company the deliveries have as follows:
- in prefectures’ capitals in Greece, within 1-2 (one to two) business/working days as of dispatch of the Goods to the carrier (except islands), and
- to other regions in Greece, within 2-3 (two to three) business/working days of dispatch of the Goods to the carrier. Excluded are remote locations, where orders can be delivered within 2-4 (two to four) business/working days.
- to destinations outside Greece but within Europe, within 4-7 (four to seven) working days as of dispatch of the Goods to the carrier
- to destination outside Europe within 5-10 (five to ten) working days as of dispatch of the Goods to the carrier.
- Subject to any special charges expressly provided for in the Online Store and in any event in the confirmation of your order, the shipping costs in general have as follows:
- For orders totaling more than 60€ (VAT inclusive) shipping is FREE of charge all over Greece.
- For orders < 60€ (VAT inclusive) the shipping cost is 4,00€ (VAT inclusive) up to 2 kg + 1,00€ for every extra kg all over Greece
- For orders concerning specifically Cyprus, the shipping cost is 15,00€ (VAT inclusive) up to 2 kg + 4,50€ for every extra kg and can be delivered from one to two working days.
- For orders concerning specifically Bulgaria, the shipping cost is 7,00€ (VAT inclusive) up to 2 kg + 1,50€ for every extra kg and can be delivered from one to four working days.
-For orders outside Greece the cost is the value provided in detail on the order prior it is submitted to the Online Store. There may be extra charges based on customs duties, customs clearance and other country specific features for which our company has no responsibility.