With the present terms, we ask for your consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes discussed below. Access to the Online Store is at your own risk and initiative, while you recognize full knowledge of the following terms.
1. Data Controller – Data Protection Officer (DPO)
We may also retain the services of external suppliers to help meet our business needs and may share your data with these suppliers (see article 8 below). These suppliers have been selected after a rigorous evaluation process and chosen for their security, reliability and competence. They will process your data only under our instructions. Some of these suppliers and some Group companies may be based in non-EU countries. Where this is the case, the transfer of your personal data to these countries is carried out in compliance with the guarantees provided by law.
The Company's data protection policy is based on the following data protection principles:
- The processing of personal data takes place in a lawful, fair and transparent manner,
- Personal data is collected for defined, explicit and legitimate purposes,
- The collection of personal data is limited and proportionate to the absolutely necessary information in relation to the purpose for which they are collected and processed,
- Personal data is accurate and, where necessary, up-to-date,
- all of those measures and all those operations deemed necessary to identify any inaccuracies in your personal data will be taken into account, having regard to the purposes for which they are collected and processed and they will be erased or corrected without delay,
- Your personal data will be kept in a format that allows you to identify yourself for a time that will not exceed the time required to achieve the purposes for which your personal data has been collected and processed,
- Your personal data is considered confidential and stored in a way that assures your security,
- You have the right to at any time waive access to and correct or delete your personal data, or limit their processing, or their portability.
3. Purpose of the Processing -Sharing of Data – Retention Policy
Your personal data is collected by us solely in the course of dealing with our Online Store and communicating with you to receive and complete orders, for invoicing, facilitating deliveries, generally for providing to you various functions and services of the Online Store, servicing your requests (orders, claims, returns), sending newsletters in relation to our products and services, marketing of goods and services, evaluating and developing our products and services and conducting statistics and analyses .
The retention of your personal data depends on the purpose of the processing. First of all, we will retain your data for as long as we are legally entitled and/or required to do so. For example, we are obliged to retain information relating to sales for a certain period of time in order to comply with applicable bookkeeping/tax regulation and with applicable civil law provisions related to defective goods. In any case, your data is retained by us only for as long as you are registered users of the Online Store and / or for as long as you have not opted-out from receiving promotional material and/or for as long as your transactions take place with us and are deleted as soon as you have been unsubscribed by users and / or have opt-out from receiving promotional material and/or the transaction has been completed with you. Subject to the exceptions mentioned in article 8 below, your personal data is not disclosed to any third party and is solely managed by us.
4. Type of Information Collected
We may collect the following categories of personal data about you:
- Your basic information, that is, eg your name, address, email address, telephone number, age, other demographics and preferences.
- Information about your interaction with us. Eg what products you buy online or in-store, payment information, returns, consumer service contacts, survey information, participation in contests or event etc,
- Information about you obtained from social networks that we cooperate with eg comments,
- Information about your digital activities, such as newsletter activity and physical presence through cookies, pixel tags and similar technologies such as beacons and wifi access points,
- Further information about you obtained via different technologies and/or from different sources can be combined, eg if you register with a personal user login, we may link existing information on your purchase history to your profile.
5. Rights of Data Subjects
You are hereby informed that at any time you will have access to these data and that you may request immediate correction and deletion/revocation of your data (not with retroactive effect), as well as your deletion as Registered Users of the Online Store. You are also entitled to exercise at any time all of your rights under Laws 2472/1997, 3471/2006, the European Directives and Regulations of the European Union (Regulation (UE) 2016/679 - GDPR).
Note that after May 2018 the new General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679 EU Regulation of the European Parliament and of the European Council) will enter into force. Under the new Regulation, you are entitled to exercise further rights as follows:
- Access and correction of your personal data in the case of processing of inaccurate data concerning you,
- deleting your personal data if it is no longer required to provide a service,
- Limiting your data processing,
- Opposition to processing your data,
- The portability of your data to another controller, ie your right to receive your data in an appropriate format so that it is technically transferable to another controller.
In addition, you reserve the right to submit a written complaint to the competent supervisory authority regarding the protection of personal data, namely the Data Protection Authority, 1-3 Kifissias Avenue, 115 23, Athens, 210- 6475600. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In particular, with respect to sending promotional content emails/sms’s to you, you will always have the right to disagree on the processing of your personal data for promotional purposes, at your request and at no cost to you, without any specific justification. You can do this by using the "Unsubscribe" link that you will find in the emails/sms’s you receive from us or by contacting us at email@example.com. Following that, your data will no longer be processed for direct marketing.
6. Processing Security
We will process your personal data safely by applying and observing correct technical and organizational measures to protect your data against accidental or unintentional modification, tampering or unauthorized disclosure or access to them, especially where processing involves data transfer through a network, and against all unlawful forms of processing. Questions about the security of personal data can be addressed to the Company at the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
A cookie is a small data file that the site transfers to your browser for identification purposes. We may use "session" cookies to collect information about when you sign in to our website, which allows us to personalize your visits and conduct e-commerce activities such as keeping your shopping cart. We may also use "persistent" cookies to personalize your experience, to help protect our members in general and to provide information about our site users. Persistent cookies allow us to identify the users of the Online Store and help us identify users who abuse our service.
E.g. Google (Google analytics for web statistics and Google ad words for sales optimization)
Facebook (for web statistics and sales optimization)
8. Recipients of Data
All of your data is protected and collected, processed and generally managed in accordance with the terms and conditions of Greek law, in particular Law 2472/1997 and Regulation 3471/2006 and European Union Directives and Regulations 2016 / 679 – GDPR as currently in force. Also, all your data and transactions are governed by the principles of confidentiality of communications (electronic and non-electronic) and commercial transactions and all appropriate measures are taken to protect and safeguard their confidentiality during the transmission and / or the execution of transactions. We strictly follow all the rules laid down by the relevant legislative framework.
When you place an order you will be asked for your full name, the address to which the Goods will be sent, your landline telephone number (or any other telephone number you wish), your email address, and if you choose to make your payments by credit card, your credit card number, expiration date, and 3-digit security code for your card.
These data will be processed by the Company (Data Controller) in full compliance with Law 2472/1997, Law 3471/2006, as amended and the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 adopted by the European Parliament and the Council on April 27, 2016, for the purposes under clause 3 above and will in no way be disclosed, publicized or sold to third parties. At this point we underline that some of the information collected in the Online Store and processed/shared with technical partners is not personal information as it does not disclose your identity. For instance, that would be the date and time of the visit to the Online Store and the pages you visited. The use of this information will be made by us only in anonymous form for statistical purposes and for the development of the website.
Your personal data will in no way be disclosed, publicized or sold to third parties unless the procedure is laid down by the law re. Lifting confidentiality (Law 2225/1994) or any obligations arising from the national implementation of Directive 24 / 2006. In the latter case, the data held by us may be disclosed to the competent authorities, prosecutors or other administrative services only in accordance with the rules and provisions laid down in the relevant regulatory framework.
However, you are also obliged to preserve the confidentiality of your data and to avoid disclosure to third parties (including negligence) and to not allow third parties to make use of this data. It is also recommended to your change username and password at regular intervals. The Company reserves their right to claim damages for any breach of your above mentioned obligations
Because your personal data and the contact details you provide to the Online Store are extremely important for processing your electronic transaction because, as you know, these are, among other things, the only way for us to communicate with you in order to fulfill our obligations to you as well as process your orders, you need to ensure us that the information you have provided us is completely correct. We will take all reasonable care to obtain the correct information from you and, therefore, we will ask you to re-check these details upon completion of your details and then send them to us with your explicit consent. Therefore, we bear no responsibility in the event that any of our contractual or legal obligations are not executed properly and / or timely due to sending of incorrect personal data. In particular, any notice made at the email address you have provided us with, will be considered valid, even if it is not delivered to you due to an error in the information provided. The same applies to the communication and shipping address of the products as well as to the contact telephone numbers provided. In any case, you are required to re-update your information whenever a change occurs.
9. Special Links
Our intent is not to collect personal data of minors who have access to the Online Store. However, since this is not possible to be ensured by us, any minor users who personally transmit their data through the Online Store are required and expected to have received the consent of those exercising parental care or their respective commissaries.
11. Modification of present terms
The Company is entitled at any time to modify these privacy terms and conditions under any applicable law, and any amendment will be effective upon its introduction to this website. No change to the above terms will have retroactive effect on the management of your personal data collected in the past unless required by applicable law. In this case, we will notify all our registered users through the email addresses/sms’s they have shared with us.